Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile    
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Heather O'Rourke: The Memorial Board * Heather's Death * Things on Heather's grave < Previous Next >

Houselock2002
Username: Houselock2002

Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 05:12 am:   

I wonder what happens to the things people leave on heather grave also I've notice in the big photo of heather's grave there looks like two tiny holes above heather's name plate one over the h in her name the other one over the o when i saw grave in the poltergiest curse it look like two tiny hearts anyone else notice this

Sandman
Username: Sandman

Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 11:22 pm:   

those hearts were stickers someone placed there. But they're long since gone. The TinkerBell sticker is still there but is old and weathered. I visited Heather's grave this morning, Sat. 03-08-03 at 10am

Horrorfan24
Username: Horrorfan24

Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 01:15 am:   

Cool,you know,I've always wanted to leave something at Heather's grave,maybe a note saying how sorry I feel about her death,and pray for her every day,and how much of a fan I was,or leave flowers,or something like that.If anyone would like,can I send you stuff to put on Heather's grave,particularly you,Sandman,since you live in the area? If you want,we can get in touch via e-mail,if that's okay? Well,let me know what you think,thanks!

Sandman
Username: Sandman

Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 02:18 am:   

I'll be glad to leave something for Heather from you. Send me a private return email address so I can give you the address to send your notes to. I visit Heather Wed. & Sat.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration